Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mommy Time

So today is a rare day in mommyworld. I almost don't know what to do with myself. Ryan is working today, and my girls spent the night with family. It is just the lil dude and I hanging out.
Being a homeschool mom means you get to hang out with your kids pretty much 24/7. Which is awesome and I love the relationships that I am getting to build with them. But everyone needs a little quiet time to just chill every now and then.
I have enjoyed this slow Saturday morning. It's not Thankful Thursday, but this would make the list for sure. I hope all of you wonderful blog buddies are having a great weekend as well. Sommer:)

3 comments:

  1. ...umm...did you mean to post in the funky symbol font? Cause you did! Did Sean get ahold of the blog controls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just looking for some kind of translator and what this blog is telling me. This is like something out of a movie Sommer... Wow. Your deep. :) Love, jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what happened! It looks fine from my end.

    ReplyDelete