Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday!


Hello bloggy world. Today is Thursday and I am thankful for my best friend, my wonderful husband Ryan.
This is a pic of us together in Phoenix back in January 09.

Yesterday we celebrated his 32nd birthday with food and friends. On the menu at Ryan's request was:
Fried Chicken....

Flavored Mashed Potatoes....

Apple Pie with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream....

I can't say enough about what a wonderful person he is and how blessed I am to be married to him. He is kind and caring. He loves his kiddos and cherishes everything they do and say.
He is one of the most patient people I have ever met. (I mean really he puts up with me right:) He does everything with an excellence to it. He is a man of faith and conviction. I feel safe being under his spiritual leadership.

We will have been married 11 year this year. We have been through some great times, and some very difficult ones. No matter where we have found ourselves he has always been a pillar of strength. He is the love of my life and my very best friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment