Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

It seems like life is always unpredictable. Just when you think you are going one direction the path starts to wind, or you get a complete U turn altogether.

In my 10 1/2 years of being both wife and mother I have experienced several of these unexpected events. Some are brought on by choices, others by unfortunate events. However these come about one thing always remains true. That is the faithfulness of God to walk through it with you.

Today I am thankful for the faithfulness of a loving God...

For the warmth of the Sunshine...

For all the beautiful colors of spring...

For the laughter of my children...

For the wonderful friends that God has brought into my life.


2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you guys at the top. So sweet! I, too, am thankful for God's faithfulness and for a friend like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faithful is my favorite word I use to worship or describe God. God's faithfulness is my only comfort during some seasons of life.

    Love you sweet friend!! xo

    ReplyDelete