Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dreams

So I guess if I am going to have a blog I should post more often huh? Sometimes I just don't know what to write about.
This past week I turned 29. I have to admit it has hit me kinda hard . I just can't believe that I am staring down 30.I guess the reason is that there are so many things that I thought I would have done by now.
Don't get me wrong, I love my life. I have a wonderful husband who is a great daddy to our three amazing kids. I am so thankful for the little house that God provided us with. I am privileged to be able to stay at home with my children and teach them.

On a personal note though, there are things I would love to finish or do that just seem very unattainable right now. I loved the Dreamer series that Pastor Dwight did a few months back. I really asked God if I would ever see any of my dreams come true. I believe and trust that He has them in His hands. I have to remember that His timing is not my timing. I guess that patience is just not something I would call my strength.

My grandmother has a saying "We plan, God laughs" I think this is true sometimes. He laughs because He has something so much better for us. Thank you Jesus that you already have this all figured out for me. I am putting my trust in your plan for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment