Saturday, April 11, 2009

Passion Play

For the past two years our family has participated in the Passion Play here in Durango CO.
It has been a wonderful experience to live out the last week of Christ's life, and be a part of many people coming to know Him as Lord and Savior. I can't think of a better way to teach my children the importance of this story than to let them live it.
Today is Easter! Resurrection Sunday! I am so thankful for the sacrifice that Jesus made for me. It is very humbling to think that God loved me so much that He sent His only Son to pay the price for my sin. Our Lord is not dead, but He has Risen and given us hope. That is what this world needs is hope. This can only be found in Jesus. Thank God for the most awesome gift ever. His Son Jesus. So as you celebrate Easter today, please think about the amazing thing Jesus has done, and remember He would have done it for only you.

1 comment:

  1. You and Ryan are an awesome part of our body and did fantastic in the play!!

    The other day I was saying to Dw, "Don't Sommer and Ryan remind you of us when we were young?" He said, "You mean, they just get in there and do it?" Yes, that was exactly what I meant.

    We love you guys to pieces and are so glad to call you our friends. Happy Easter!! xo

    ReplyDelete