Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

It is Thursday and there is so much to be thankful for. Today I am thankful for a good nights rest, a wonderful husband who helps me so much, health for my family, time with my kiddos, friends who care, a warm cozy fire, hugs from my kids, a Savior who loves and forgives me.

That is a start anyway. I woke up unusually early this morning, feeling better that I have all week. Which is odd since I went to bed late due to coughing etc. Somehow I feel more rested than I have in weeks. Thank you Jesus!

Maybe today I can tackle that to do list that has been getting longer and longer!

Sommer:)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for sleep! Nights seem so stinkin' short...Glad you are feeling rested and better. I am thankful for you and your family. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are feeling better. Thanks for the phone call today too. It really made my afternoon. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete