Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday!



Today I am so very thankful for my very special, intelligent, kind, thoughtful, sometimes very ornery hubby Ryan. For those of you who who know him, you know what I mean.

Today is his birthday, and I just want to honor him by saying what a great husband he is to me, and what a great daddy he is to our babies.

For the past 12 years I have experienced his laughter,(pranks), kindness, gentleness, and patience. I know that God made him just for me:) And I thank Him so much for that.

Happy Birthday Ryan!!! I love you so very much:):)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes ornery? I would say most of the time! But you are right - he is a really great guy. Tell him Happy Birthday from all of us. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss his goofy laugh! Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband and father! You make it look so easy! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete