Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Boy

I thought it would be nice to do an update on our little man Sean. He has grown leaps and bounds this summer. It is hard for me to realize that he will be one year old here in just a few weeks. We recently gave him a big boy haircut, ant it has made his little personality come even more alive. I have so enjoyed this past year with him. The baby stage goes by too fast. I will cherish every moment have had, snuggling him, nursing him, rocking him, and yes even changing all the diapers. I would not trade one minute.
As he gos from baby to this sweet little man that is now into EVERYTHING! I want to remember the precious time of his infancy, and how special it has been. Here are some fun pics to span the journey we have had with this precious little bundle God gave us almost one year ago.


Sean Aaron Randol
7lb9oz 193/4 inches long

This is my favorite pic of him as a little baby.
I call it my Gerber baby pic.

Here is that little personality coming out!
We bought him his first slide at a yard sale. I think he likes it.Before the big boy haircut
(Mom please get this hair our of my face!)
And After...
Stylin!

Oh ya, and did I mention that my walking debut is in a few weeks?

So even though our little man is growing up, he will always be my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment