Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sean

Since I did an update on the girls, I thought it only fair to share about the sweet boy too. He has grown up so fast, I feel like every time I blink so much has changed.

Today while the girls were at an event, we played together on the playground. He brings me such pure joy. I cannot even explain it.
I never thought I would have a boy. Having only had sisters, and then having two girls, I was happy and comfortable in my world of pink and lace. So little did I know what God had for me. This little guy has been such a special addition to our family. He loves balls and planes, trucks and blocks. He does everything at mach 3. His spunk is contagious. Thank you God for our little Sean Aaron!

2 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin big! GAAH!!! I cant wait to hug him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiff, we can't wait to see you guys either!

    ReplyDelete