Friday, December 3, 2010

Before and After


Here are the long awaited pics from all that we have accomplished in our house. I know that you were all just dying to see them.
Anyway, here they are. As you can see the new flooring is in and the walls have been de-wallpapered (Is that a word?) and painted.
Whew! We are so glad to have crossed all of the major hurdles.
There is still stuff to be done, but they are all much smaller jobs.



Here are the Living room and hall way being prepped for painting.
This is the bedroom with the wall paper coming down.
After this experience I have decided that I loathe wall paper.

This is a view from the back door looking in with the new flooring and paint.


Here is the master bed room after it's makeover.

The living room repainted complete with a new pellet stove.


This is a view through the kitchen of the new flooring. I must add here that the lovely green paint job was completed by my wonderful friends who I miss very very much. You girls rock!
Now is the dilemma of the orange counter tops. I mean really people Orange???

I want to say a special thank you to each and every person who has helped us with this enormous project. We seriously could not have done it without you!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! Way to go guys! I wish you still lived in it though.... :) Praying that now God will sell it quick so you can have one less stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a beautiful transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's ready for a family with two girls and one boy to move in!

    ReplyDelete