Friday, September 24, 2010

Rockies Game!


If I had to choose something good about living in or near the big city, is would be that there are lots of things to do. One of those things being professional sports games. I may be a girl, but I love love sports. Mostly football, but I like them all.

This month Ryan bought us tickets so that we could all go see our very first Rockies game. It was lots and lots of fun. Ryan had been several times before, but the rest of us were newbies.

Here are some pics of our first Rockies adventure, and hopefully not our last!

The girls at the gate!
Felicity and Caitlyn at Coors Field GO Rockies!
Go Tulo!
Daddy and Sean engrossed in the game.

Fun was had by all even though they lost. I look forward to making lots of fond family memories here in the future!

1 comment: