Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independance Day


I thank God I live in a country where I can freely worship serve him. I love to know that everything about my country was founded on the Word of God and His principals. It humbles me to think of those who have sacrificed everything for my freedoms.

As I sit in my yard watching our small town fire work display, it makes me think of how privileged I am. I think to myself, why was I born an American. The only answer I can come up with is God Has a purpose and a plan for me here.

Tonight my family gathered together in our backyard here in Mancos to watch a very impressive display. For such a small town, we really do have a great celebration here. You all should check it out sometime. Anyway, Ryan's parents and sister and brother- in- law and their kids joined us. It was a great time to end a great week of camping with awesome friends. ( More on that later.)

The girls watching the fireworks with Gran and Papa Ryan's sister Monica and Travis Palmer, and their kids Syril, and Payton Sean sleeping through his first fireworks with Daddy.
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Independance Day Celebration. Let Freedom Ring!!

Sommer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment